Ubongo is a fast-paced, addictive, and easy-to-learn geometric puzzle game. Players race to piece together interlocking tiles so they fit perfectly on their puzzle boards. The fun-size edition of Bongo has the fun of the original game in a lower-priced, more-portable format. Now you can play ubongo on the road, at the beach, at a restaurant, At work — anywhere you want to play this best-selling, award-winning, classic puzzle game. Here's how it works: each player receives a set of eight tiles. The tiles are polyhexes — geometric shapes formed of equal-size hexagons joined edge to edge in different arrangements. At the start of each round, Each player gets a new puzzle board. Each player must perfectly fill the blank space on the puzzle board with tiles. Once the first player has solved the puzzle, the player shouts “ubongo!” and the countdown is on: the other players must solve the puzzle within the time limit, or they will not earn any points. All players who solve the puzzle get a point, and the fastest player also gets a bonus gem worth one point. After eight rounds, the player with the most points wins.
- Part of the ubongo series, This extreme version uses hexagonal shapes!
- Players race against the timer and each other to perfectly fill the blank space on their puzzle board with polyhexes - tiles formed of equal-size hexagons joined edge to edge in different arrangements.
- Each puzzle is double-sided with two levels of difficulty, making it challenging and fun for the whole family.
- Portable: small size make this a great game to take on the go!
- For 1 to 4 players: practice your puzzle solving skills with Solo play or compete against an opponent.