Get rolling on your next Lost Cities adventure! Begin your expedition on one of six colored paths by rolling the smallest possible numbers on the dice. Each turn, decide whether to continue an expedition or start a new one. Acceleration fields and artifacts provide opportunities to advance quickly, but you’ll have to carefully consider which paths to take on which roll. If you make good progress, victory beckons — but if an expedition gets stuck, you will lose points just as quickly as you earned them! And don’t forget to keep an eye on your competitors’ jungle expeditions — the cleverest adventurers can advance quickly to victory if they choose the right paths in the right order. This small and portable format is the perfect Lost Cities game for on-the-go fun. Simple rules and a short play time make this game ideal for family game nights.
- The newest addition in the beloved Lost Cities series by Reiner Knizia – now with dice!
- Begin your expeditions with the smallest possible numbers on the dice and increase as you travel further into the unknown, if you can.
- Small, portable, and lightweight; perfect for on-the-go fun.
- Simple rules, quick playtime, and 8+ age grading make it ideal for family game night.
- Part of the increasingly popular roll & write category of board games.