Trouble in Tharbad is the third Adventure Pack in The Ring-maker cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. After finding their way through several encounters with hostile Dun lending warbands, a handful of Middle-earth's greatest heroes arrive at the ancient, ruined city of Tharbad. There, they hope to locate the Dwarf named Nalir, who holds information that the White Wizard believes may prove valuable in the fight against the Dark Lord of Mordor. Finding the Dwarf proves to be a matter of very little difficulty, but gaining the information he can provide proves to be a greater challenge. The sixty cards of Trouble in Tharbad introduce a new hero, three copies of each new player card and scenario in which your heroes must help Nalir extricate himself from the unfortunate predicament into which he has placed himself. You must battle Orcs, slip through abandoned streets and seek to elude the spies from Mordor who have also taken an interest in the Dwarf and his information. Additionally, Trouble in Tharbad adds more support for the Silvan and Gondor traits, the Doomed X keyword, decks that keep their threat levels at twenty or below and more! This is not a stand-alone deck. A copy of The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game Core Set and The Lord of the Rings: The Voice of Isengard are required to play.
- The third Adventure Pack in The Ring-maker cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game
- New scenario challenges players to safeguard a Dwarf while eluding spies from Mordor
- Features new support for the Silvan and Gondor traits, Doomed X and Secrecy
- Introduces a new hero and three copies of each new player card, including the long-awaited fan-favorite, Gwaihir
- Continues the immersive, ongoing narrative experience of The Ring-maker cycle