From the Manufacturer
Elrond is troubled by the great numbers of orcs that plagued his daughter’s journey across the misty mountains. He requests heroes to explore the mines of moria, hoping they can determine the source of the increased orc activity, but before the heroes can explore moria's vast network of mining tunnels, they must first gain entrance. The watcher in the water represents an action-packed turning point in the dwarrowdelf cycle of adventure packs for the lord of the rings: the card game. The heroes seek a means into the dark and abandoned realm of moria, but they must first survive a ferocious battle with seething masses of tentacles. Combining tense combat with clever riddles, the 60 new cards of the watcher in the water include a thrilling scenario, a new hero, and three copies of each player card.
- The third adventure pack in the dwarrowdelf cycle, and a major turning point
- Introduces a clever new scenario for the lord of the rings: the card game
- Confront the many-tentacled terror, the watcher in the water
- Heroes must solve the riddle of the doors of durin
- Adds deck-building options with a new hero and 3 copies of each player card