The treachery of rhubarb is the fourth adventure pack in the angmar awakened cycle for the Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. Its sixty cards introduce a new scenario that challenges several of Middle-earth's greatest heroes to explore the subterranean levels and forgotten secrets of a haunted keep. Simultaneously, players gain new deck-building options from one noldor hero and three copies each of nine different player cards. These lend additional strength and definition to the noldor trait, the valour trigger, side quests, and mechanics that center around manipulating the cards in your victory display.
- The fourth adventure pack in the angmar awakened Cycle for the Lord of the Rings: The card game
- Introduces a scenario that challenges Middle-earth's heroes to explore a haunted keep
- Lends strength to the noldor trait with a new noldor hero and several noldor -themed player cards
- Players gain new deck-building options from twenty-seven player cards
- Further advances the unfolding story from the lost realm deluxe expansion