In The Three Trials, the second Adventure Pack in The Ring-maker cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game, several of Middle-earth's greatest heroes must undertake a series of three deadly trials. Can they defeat three ferocious Dunlending Guardian spirits, claim their Keys and recover an ancient Dunlending artifact, the Antlered Crown? A new scenario places immediate pressure upon Middle-earth's heroes and their efforts while players can summon reinforcements from the Adventure Pack's new Spirit hero and player cards. Fans of Middle-earth's Elves will be pleased to find two new Elven allies, one Noldor and one Silvan, as well as events and attachments that promote the cycle's new Silvan sub-themes. Additionally, a handful of cards lend further support to the game's Secrecy keyword and decks that can keep their Threat at twenty or lower. This is not a stand-alone deck. A copy of The Lord of the Rings: The Core Set and The Lord of the Rings: The Voice of Isengard are required to play.
- The second Adventure Pack in The Ring-maker cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game
- A new scenario challenges Middle-earth's heroes to complete three deadly trials
- Players receive a new hero and three copies of each new player card
- An excellent expansion for fans of Elves and the game's Secrecy keyword
- Continues the ongoing narrative of The Ring-maker cycle