From the Manufacturer
Beginning the second cycle of Adventure Packs for The Lord of the Rings The Card Game, The Redhorn Gate allows players to experience the thrills of a mountain voyage full of surprises. When some of Middle-earth’s greatest heroes volunteer to escort Arwen to Rivendell, their pass through The Redhorn Gate begins an epic journey that will take them through bone-chilling snowstorms and hordes of enemies, into the twists and turns of the entire Dwarrowdelf cycle of Adventure Packs. With 60 new cards, including a new scenario and 3 copies of each new player card, The Redhorn Gate builds upon the encounter sets from the Khazad-dûm Expansion to offer players exciting new challenges during an all-new narrative set in the Misty Mountains.
- The first Adventure Pack in the Dwarrowdelf cycle
- Begins an all-new narrative arc for The Lord of the Rings the card game
- A new scenario builds on (and requires ownership of) the Khazad-dûm Expansion encounter sets
- Player cards include a new hero, new attachments, allies and events
- New threats include new enemies, locations and treachery cards