From the Manufacturer
After a brutal conflict outside the gates of Moria, several of Middle-earth's heroes press forward into the dark, Dwarven mines to scout the ancient tunnels for the source of the increased Orc activity in the Misty Mountains. The way is dark and choked with foes and hazards. The Long Dark continues the ongoing narrative of the Dwarrowdelf cycle, adding 60 new cards to The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game, including a new hero and three copies of each player card. Players will also experience an all-new scenario that pits brave heroes against bands of Goblins, the hazards of traveling in the dark and the risk of getting lost. As Middle-earth’s heroes travel through the dark, underground realm of Moria, they must navigate carefully or suffer the consequences of losing their way. Any wrong turn may result in disaster.
- The fourth Adventure Pack in the Dwarrowdelf cycle
- Middle-earth’s heroes return to Moria in an all-new scenario
- Confront ferocious bands of goblins and the hazards of traveling in the dark
- A new Lost mechanic challenges heroes to navigate carefully
- Adds deck-building options with a new hero and 3 copies of each player card