A fun, easy to learn cooperative word and picture deduction game celebrating 30 years of hilarious and dysfunctional cartoon family, The Simpsons! Featuring your favorite Simpsons characters including Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie, Mr. Burns, Ned Flanders, Principal Skinner, Krusty the Clown, Moe, Milhouse, Ralph Wiggum, Chief Wiggum, Comic Book Guy, and many more! Players help their teammates locate secret Agents who are conceealed among a grid of Simpsons series references using only one-word clues.
- The Simpsons themed game featuring your favorite Simpsons characters - word and picture association perfect for family game night and group games.
- Based on the Codenames board game where you locate secret agents who are concealed in a grid of Simpsons characters and references from popular Simpsons episodes
- Players give one-word clues which guide guessers to cover the appropriate cards - the first team to locate all secret agents claim victory!
- Includes 200 code cards, 100 double-sided key cards, 25 cover cards (8 Yellow, 8 Orange, 7 Neutral, 1 Extra, 1 Game Over)
- 2+ Players | Ages 8+ | 15+ Minute Play Time