In brainwaves: the brilliant boar, each player takes cards showing different animal portraits on their reverse sides into their hand. They can look at the cards briefly when they draw them, but then must face the cards away from them. On a players turn, they can either take the top card from the deck into their hand or play one of their cards onto the table, attempting to make as many pairs As possible From the card just played and those already face up on the table. Whoever collects the most cards wins.
- Easy to learn and quick to play, brainwaves: the brilliant boar is a fun, card-based memory game for the whole family!
- Players take turns drawing and discarding cards with animal portraits on one side, attempting to make as many pairs of the same animal cards as possible.
- For 1 to 4 players: sharpen your mind with Solo play or compete against an opponent.
- Scientist recommended, The brilliant boar was developed by game designer Dirk baumann and neuroscientists, and it was tested by clinical psychologists at ulm University in Germany.
- Portable: small size make this a great game to take on the go!