Style:The Astute Goose
In brainwaves: the astute Goose, players must identify a burglar hiding in a crowd. What did the culprit look like? What color were their clothes? And what animal accomplices did they have with them? Suspect cards are assigned a number, from one to six. Players look at these cards, then turn them face down. On a turn, a player rolls The two dice: one showing a number, the other A characteristic of a burglar card. If the player can identify the correct item on the correct burglar card, they claim that card as a reward, and then put a new card in its place. Whoever collects the most cards wins.
- Easy to learn and quick to play, brainwaves: the astute goose is a fun, card-based memory game for the whole family!
- Players must identify a burglar from a set of suspect cards; can you remember What the culprit was wearing and what animal accomplices were with them, when the card is turned face down?!
- For 1 to 5 players: sharpen your mind with Solo play or compete against an opponent.
- Scientist recommended, The astute goose was developed by renowned game designer Reiner Knizia and neuroscientists, and it was tested by clinical psychologists at ulm University in Germany.
- Portable: small size make this a great game to take on the go!
- A parents' Choice Gold award winner