This sweet little game for kids uses a simple recipe to mix up a big batch of fun. Shout “cake off!” to start, then pass a card to your neighbor. Think quickly and pass fast—the game doesn't stop until one baker holds five matching cards and sneakily touches the cake plate. The other bakers race to touch the plate too—all but the last one gets a stamp on the back of the hand. The player with the most stamps is the Cake Off Champ in this Twist on one of the best-known kids games of all-time (spoons).
- AGES 5+ | 3-6 PLAYERS
- THE PERFECT SLEEPOVER PARTY GAME: 4 colorful, wash-off stampers are fun to use and provide a unique scoring system
- FUN TO PLAY: Multiple rounds give all players a chance to be winners
- EASY TO LEARN: Less than five rules and loads of fun! Combines strategy, luck, and quick reﬂexes
- HOW TO PLAY: Players pass cards until they have five of a kind and place a hand on the cake plate. The other players race to touch the plate too—all but the last one gets a stamp on the back of the hand. The player with the most stamps is the Cake Off champ.
- INCLUDES: 30 Cake Cards, 4 Stampers, 1 Cake Plate, Illustrated Instructions (with access to How-to-Play videos)