Looking for a new board game to play with your friends? All In is a fun party game that will bring your group of friends closer together through hilarious discoveries. Each player will take a turn drawing a card and then selecting a question. That player will honestly answer the question, without telling anyone else, and then the rest of the players will bet all of their chips on the person’s answer being true or false. And yes, each round, everyone must bet ALL of their chips on each bet. You have to go all in with this game. The truth can cost you, so be wise with where you place your bets. All in is designed for 3-6 players aged 17 and up. All in is a great adult, party game, but is not seriously oriented toward family game nights. Your purchase includes: 600 questions on 200 cards, 90 chips (15 of each color), 6 exclusion cards, 2 answer chips (true or false), game board, and a set of instructions/rules.
- THE TRUTH TELLS ALL - placing big bets on the truth can cost you, but you have to be all in with this new board game by Play Monster. Test your knowledge of your friends’ lives by engaging in this comedic party game for adults
- HOW TO PLAY - one player chooses a statement from a question card. They pick a statement and answer to themselves whether it’s true or false. Everyone else bets on whether it’s true or false. Each player must place all of their chips on each bet. The person with the most chips at the end wins
- HILARIOUS TRUE/FALSE GAME - how well do you really know your friends. Find out by playing All In with them. You’ll soon find out whether you know as much as you think you do based on how many chips you end up with
- INCLUDED - your purchase includes: 600 questions on 200 cards, 90 chips (15 of each color), 6 exclusion cards, 2 answer chips (true or false), game board, and a set of instructions/rules
- FOR AGES 17 AND UP - All In is an adult party game. It is designed for players 17 and up due to some card content that might be inappropriate for children